POSITION AVAILABLE: Part-time Bookkeeper. Click plus sign for more information.
Job Description: Bookkeeper
Description: Part-time position will be responsible for the accounting aspects of Penn Fusion Soccer Academy’s daily operations.
Primary Accountabilities: Maintenance (including balancing) of club bank account, checkbook and accounts payable/receivable records, invoices and vouchers, post ledger and general journal entries. Uses office automated systems to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries. Maintain a complete and systematic set of transactions in a specific phase of accounting. May reconcile difficult accounts. Maintain confidentiality of all info they have access to and discuss with others only as appropriate. Must comply with all federal and local regulatory reporting requirements.
· Support tournament/program activities
· Attend monthly finance committee meeting
· Perform monthly reconciliation of bank statements
· Posting payment for approved invoices
· Posting approved payroll
· Creating monthly reports
· Monthly and yearly forecasting
· Tracking actual vs. budget
· Ongoing reconciliation of merchant accounts
· Review and document club financial practices and procedures
· Develop a schedule of required activities
· Monthly status reports to BOD
· Recommend and implement best practice improvements
· Perform ad hoc requests as needed
· Assist handle banking in collaboration with club administrator
· Perform yearend tax activities in collaboration with club administrator
· Mail pick up in collaboration with club administrator
· Work with team treasurers
· Weekly check runs
Resumes accepted until position is filled.